This course will give you the level of competency required in a number of skills such as Client Relations, Business Awareness, Communication, Writing Skills, Interviewing Skills and more, which are all extremely necessary in order to maintain good client relationships and satisfaction.
Good Customer or Client Relations is perhaps even more important now than ever before - not only in the UK but worldwide.
An Office Administrator is a valuable member of any business team and being able to work competently and confidently is vital. This Course is suitable for PAs, general secretaries or those working in Human Resources.
We developed this Administration Course for Trinity College which can also be undertaken with us at OTC.
In these highly competitive days, employers and employees need to be at the forefront in order to maintain their positions within the market place. Gaining an Office Administration qualification should give you the competitive edge by showing your determination and ability to excel in this most vital of areas.
Get ahead with our Office Administration Certificate.
Minimum Estimated Study Time: 4 weeks.
Based on 2 hours study each week. However, students can complete in a longer or shorter time as they find convenient. There is a maximum 2-year limit to complete the course.
We are registered Member of UK Register of Learning Providers.
Registration Number: 10026522
1. Business Awareness, Understanding the commercial nature of Business
2. Client Relations, Getting to Know your Client, Staff, Team
3. Dealing with the Persistent Complainant, Knowing and Utilising Complaints Procedures
4. Communication, Tailoring your Style of Communication
5. Interviewing, Identifying the facts and issues from Interviews
6. Managing Others, Effective People Management
7. Professional Conduct, Exercising good standard of Client Care and work
8. Self Awareness, Evaluation your Professional Strengths and Weaknesses
9. Working with Others, Appreciating your Role and Responsibilities
10. Effective Writing, Informative and Persuasive Writing
11. Workload Management, Setting Realistic Timescales
12. Public Relations, Spreading Information to Gain Public Awareness
13. Filing and Record Keeping, Office Management and Filing Practises
14. Office Etiquette, Ways to a Happy Office Environment
15. Proofreading Skills
Full Payment: £300.00 (including 10% discount)
Instalments: £110.00 x 3 monthly
Our Office Administration Course is open to both males and females working within the Administration or Human Resources Department of any business sector. On successful completion, students will receive the Office administration Certificate proving commitment to producing excellent work within the work place and foster good team work. This course is universal as good Customer Relations is vital to all businesses.
Get ahead with an administration qualification. Learn Interviewing Skills, Professional Conduct, Communication and much more!
“I got all 4 Certificates today. Your training helped us a lot to excel in our job.”
“Thank you very much for the interesting course, it was very beneficial for me.”
“Yet again, I have thoroughly enjoyed this course.”