This course will give you the level of competency required in a number of skills such as Client Relations, Business Awareness, Communication, Writing Skills, Interviewing and more, which are all extremely necessary in order to maintain good client relationships and satisfaction.
Good Customer or Client Relations is perhaps even more important now than ever before.
An Office Administrator is a valuable member of any business and being able to work competently and confidently is vital. This Course is suitable for PAs, general secretaries or if you are working in Human Resources.
We developed this Administration Course for Trinity College which can also be undertaken with us at OTC.
In these highly competitive days, employers and employees need to be at the forefront in order to keep their positions within the market place. Gaining an Office Administration qualification could give you the competitive edge by showing your true potential and determination.
Get ahead with our Office Administration Certificate.
We have published a Minimum Estimated Study Time as 4 weeks, based on 2 hours study each week. However, students can complete in a longer or shorter time as they find convenient. There is a maximum 2-year limit to complete the course.
1. Business Awareness - Understanding the commercial nature of business.
2. Client Relations - Getting to know your client, staff, team.
3. Dealing with the Persistent Complainant - Knowing & utilising Complaints Procedures.
4. Communication - Tailoring your style of communication.
5. Interviewing - Identifying the facts and issues from interviews.
6. Managing Others - Effective people management.
7. Professional Conduct - Exercising good standard of client care and work.
8. Self Awareness - Evaluating your professional strengths and weaknesses.
9. Working with Others - Appreciating your role and responsibilities.
10. Effective Writing - Informative & Persuasive Writing.
11.. Workload Management - Setting realistic timescales.
12. Public Relations - Spreading information to gain public awareness.
13. Filing & Record Keeping - Office management and filing practises.
14. Office Etiquette - Ways to a happy office environment.
15. Proofreading Skills
Course Fee: £300.00
Instalments: £110.00 x 3
Our Office Administration Course is open to both males and females working within the
Admin Department of business sectors. Your qualification will show your commitment to
producing excellent work within the Workplace and foster good team spirit. This course
is universal as good Customer Relations is vital on an international level.
Get ahead with an Admin qualification. Learn Interviewing Skills, Writing Skills, Professional
Conduct and Communication.
“I got all 4 Certificates today. Your training helped us a lot to excel in our job.”
“Thank you very much for the interesting course, it was very beneficial for me.”
“Yet again, I have thoroughly enjoyed this course.”